Monday, April 6, 2009


I turned 21 last Thursday, Tomorrow Woods goes to Europe again, and last week I was just getting home from SXSW. The Tour to and from Austin was killer. Woods went down with Blank Dogs and back up with Crystal Stilts, playing and hanging in Kansas City/Lawrence and hanging with my parents both times. My dad said seeing the shows and meeting my friends was the most fun he had had in ten years.

Being sandwiched back in New York for a week inbetween tours is exausting. I've been working all my jobs (delivery, babysittin, moving), Woods played two shows, and my new band, Babies, played our first show.

Rain On, off of Songs of Shame, got best new track on Pitchfork last week. You can read the review here http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/11144-rain-on/

Laundry's done!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment